I decided to go easy on you today.
Remember how I said I like lists? Remember how I said we homeschool?
I present to you...
Top Five Silly Homeschool Myths About Our Family:
1. We don't stay within our commune every day until the harvest is in.*
2. I don't think my kids are smarter than yours.
3. I'm NOT more patient than you.**
4. I don't think homeschooling is the only Christian option.
5. I am aware that my kids are just a little weird. I'm ok with that.***
I have serious opinions on these topics, but that's a post (or five) for another day. Suffice to say (for the meantime) that we're not the only homeschooling family who could post this about themselves.
Laugh a Little,
*This is a joke. We live in a nice, normal home and depart from it almost every day. Also, I have a black thumb.
**No really. I'm not. The children are sworn to secrecy and the walls can't talk, so you'll just have to believe me on this one.
***Our girls just recently discovered that Dora is a show (they prefer The Dick Van Dyke Show), we don't shop at Justice for Girls (our closet is a frightening mish-mash of styles and eras) and my oldest studies Greek while my middle confuses cursive for Spanish. It's all good.